Monday, February 1, 2010

LOSTsuperfan



Tomorrow FEB.2.2010 is the day we will be back on the bloody island. I've been obsessed with this show since season 1. By season 3 I was iritated and by season 4 I was back on as an obsessive LOST SUPER FAN , and now in the beginning of Season 6 I am still a LOST SUPER FAN :] I've been ready to get back on the bloody island since the finale of season 5. I cried my eyes out when Juliet died ( or did she? Lost has a habit of showing things one way and then WHAM twist of fate ) Jack has ended up being my least favorite character which is odd because he had always been my favorite. Sawyer indeed is my favorite and I cried with him when Juliet fell into that magnetic hole thingy. Kate is..Kate. I never really liked her , she always seemed to be the center of trouble. Alas tomorrow we shall be back on the island and I am READY BABY ! We shall celebrate with dharma initiative food products and of course a LOST party would not complete without the full on dharma initiative jumpsuits .
LOSTSUPERFANSUNITE:]

No comments:

Post a Comment