Saturday, October 2, 2010

I miss you


One year ago today I lost someone who means so much to me.My dearest Aunty Mele. I love you so much. It hurts to know you are no longer here with us. I will never ever forget you. You were always there for me and all our memories together will always be in my heart. I can't even explain how much you mean to me. I see myself crying at the simplest things because they remind me of you. I love you so much. All the memories, so many memories. And our car rides. You know I was always the one to yell SHOTGUN IN AUNTY MELE'S CAR :] I miss you so much. I miss everything about you. I love you always and forever and I will never ever forget you. Always in my heart, forever my guardian angel . ILOVEYOUSOMUCH.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your transparency in this post...I am working on getting a book published about my journey through sorrow after the death of my 18 year old brother. I can hear the pain behind your words and wish you the very best of healing. Oh, and I share your love of period dramas...Oh, Mr. Darcy...sigh...

    ReplyDelete