Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 2 : Christmas List or Letter to Santa


I want a lot of things for Christmas. Being 20 years old, you would think I would be more realistic with my Christmas list, as in saying " I don't want much for Christmas, I want everyone to be happy :) "........ I'm a bit more conceited than that lol. I really want a Kindle. I could read books and books galore , it'd be awesome !!!! I would also likes scarves, scarves and more scarves. Maybe I'm being unrealistic being that the weather in California doesn't call for too much scarves, but I would like to be fashionably correct every once in a while. I would also like a new phone, preferably an Iphone 4. A car in the distant future would be appreciated, but not mandatory at this moment lol. Giftcards are always nice, but not as nice as cold hard CASH MONEY ! lol. A Nikon D700, a Macbook Pro, jewelry, and anything else you would like to give me would be appreciated lol

No comments:

Post a Comment