Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 03 ; Your Parents

Well let's see , where do I start... My parents are amazing. I'm so grateful to have them in my life. My dad is Laloifi Vaifanua jr born in American Samoa but raised in Carson. My mom is Sinalaua Frost Vaifanua born in Western Samoa but raised in Compton , California and Laie, Hawaii. They met a church dance and them bada bing bada boom married on Feb.14th ( I know, so cliche Valentines day) in the Los Angeles Temple, sealed for all time and eternity...foreverrrrrrrr lol. They then had 6 kids, their favorite being the third child PRINCESS TALAMEO;) I'm so grateful for parents that us right from wrong , and how to be respectful and trustworthy. I love my parents even though I fight constanty with my mom it's all with love haha the end lol getting too cheesy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment