Monday, October 25, 2010

You heard it here first lol.

So I have Taylor Swifts new album Speak Now, and here’s my review of it…I FREAKING LOVE IT :) I’m so serious. It’s really good, quite possibly might love it more than Fearless, but I’m not too entirely sure lol. But in my opinion it doesn’t sound Country, a few of her songs do, but not enough to be considered a Country album ( in my opinion ) Let’s break down the songs
1. Mine - Obviously this is a cute song, about meeting a guy while he’s working as a waiter. They fall in love, the good and the bad parts of being in a relationship, working on it. They get married , get busy and have some kids and happily ever after :) lol. Cute song.
2. Sparks Fly - Now this is my favorite song, mainly because I knew the song before it came out on her album ! I heard the live version online a while back and it has always been my favorite. Imagine my surprise when I saw the song on the album :) She changed the lyrics up a bit but it’s still my favorite :) The way you move is like a full on rainstorm and I’m a house of cards. You’re the kind of reckless that should send me running , but I kinda know I wont get far. And you stood there in front of me just close enough to touch. CLose enough to hope you couldn’t see what I was thinking of. Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk take away the pain. Cuz I see Sparks Fly whenever you smile.
3. Back to December - Apparently this song is an apology to Taylor Lautner ( yawwwwn ) He’s overrated lol. But I do love this song. So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night. And I go Back To December all the time. It turns out freedom aint nothin but missing you. Wishing I realized what I had when you were mine. I’d go Back To December turn around and making it all right. I’d go Back To December all the time.
4. Speak Now - It’s aiight. Probably my least favorite on the album
5. Dear John - Now this song. W-O-W. She basically rips this “John” fellow. I wonder if it is about John Mayer, its a lovely song, but its filled with hurt and regret. Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you. Counting my footsteps, praying the floor won’t fall through, again. My mother accused me of losing my head, but I swore I was fine. You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain. I lived in your chess game but you changed the rules everyday. Wondering which version of you I would get on the phone tonight. Well I stopped picking up and this song is to let you know why. Dear John, I see it all now that you’re gone. Don’t you think I was too young to be messed with. The girl in the dress cried the whole, way home. I should’ve known . :’(
6. Mean - This song is to all those mean girls lol. I myself ( unfortunately ) was a Mean Girl. UGH ! I know , I’m still slapping myself for being such an idiot in Middle School lol. Well you can take me down with just one single blow. But you don’t know , someday I’ll be living in a big ol city and all your ever gonna be is Mean. Somebody I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me and all your gonna be is mean.
7. The Story of Us - now I’m standing alone in a crowded room and we’re not speaking. And I’m dying to know is it killing you like its killing me i don’t know what to say, its a twist of fate when it all broke down. In the story of us looks alot like a tragedy now. How EPIC is that ? :D
8. Never Grow Up - This is a lullaby-esque song. I can totally see myself singing this song to my kids when they’re young. No mother wants to see their kids grow up fast. So Never Grow Up is a beautiful song Oh Darling . Don’t you ever grow up don’t you ever grow up . Just stay this little.
9. Enchanted - This song makes me smile. It seems perfect for a period drama . lol. It was Enchanting to meet you. Your eyes whispered how we met. Cross the room your silhouette,starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts,counter all your quick remarks,like passing notes in secrecy.
10. Better Than Revenge - I’d hate to be the girl behind this song. If this song is about Camilla Belle, whoooo homegirl must be quite the sleaze. She’s not a friend, she’s not what you think She’s an actress whooaa She’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress. Whooaaa. Soon she’s gonna find stealing other peoples toys on the playground , won’t make her any friends. She should keep in my mind, there is nothing I do Better Than Revenge. BURN!!!!!!!!!! lol.
11. Innocent - This song is about Kanye West. LOL. She worked it at the VMA’s. Cute song. , Guess you really did it this time. Left yourself in your war path Lost your balance on a tight rope. Lost your mind tryin to get it back. Wasn’t it easier in the lunch box days. always a bigger bed to crawl into. Wasn’t it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you. It’s alright just wait and see your string of lights are still bright to me. Oh who you are is not who you’ve been. You’re still an Innocent.
12. Haunted - This song is so vicious, the strings are so epic. Come on Come on. Don’t leave me like this I thought I had you figured out. Somethings gone totally wrong. You’re all I wanted.
13. Last Kiss - This song is beautiful, for a break up song. I never thought we’d have our Last Kiss. Never imagined we end like this. Your name, forever the name on my lips.
14. Long Live - It was the end of a decade but the start of an age. Long Live the walls we crashed through, all the kingdom lights shined just for me and you. I was screaming Long Live, all the magic we made and bring on all the pretenders one day.We will be remembered. It’s a pretty song !
So in the end all I have to say is SUPPORT HER AND GET HER ALBUM! It’s definitely worth the money and believe me, I don’t waste money lol. :)
ForeverstillFearless,
talameochylievaifanua

No comments:

Post a Comment